MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE EDITIONTitle: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC Game
Devoloper/Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WB Games)
Release Date: 4 Jul 2013
Game Type: Action Games,
File Size: 7.72GB
Official Site: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC Game
On Steam: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC Game
WiKi page: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC Game
About Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC GameMortal Kombat Komplete Editition new update have added the newest chapter of the iconic fighting franchise is now available! Experience the deadliest tournament with all the kombatants and their unique fatalities. Players enter the realm to face the Kombatants in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, delivering all of the downloadable content (DLC), including intrepid warriors Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain, as well as the notorious dream stalker Freddy Krueger. Additionally, the game offers 15 Klassic Mortal Kombat Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile). Download PC games full version with www.pcgamedownload.today is full games free for PC.
Learn more about Mortal Kombat 5.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Torrent
The torrent file above ready fast speed with 1000+ seeding, no worry.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Note:
** P.S. You need STEAM account to play ONLINE. Copy files from "FIX ONLINE" folder into the game root.
*** Easy play offline without STEAM though.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Direct Links Total SIZE: 8875.0MB:
We recommend to download via uTorrent for safe files.
- OS: (32-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
- DirectX: DX 10
- Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0c and below not supported
- OS: (64-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: DX 11
After centuries of Mortal Kombat, Emperor Shao Kahn has finally defeated Raiden and his allies. Faced with extinction, Raiden has one last chance to save Earthrealm. To undo the Emperor’s victory, he must strike Shao Kahn where he is vulnerable…the Past.
Driven by an all new graphics engine, the fan favorite series is back and presented in more gory detail than ever before. Mortal Kombat (known as Mortal Kombat 9 by the fans) introduces a number of game-play features including tag team and the deepest story mode of any fighting game. Players can choose from an extensive lineup of the game’s iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several new game modes.
Introducing a number of game modes as well as an online experience, Mortal Kombat allows up to 4 players can battle “tag-team”- 2 players can team up in the new “Co-op Arcade Mode” or compete against another team online.
The pumped-up Komplete Edition of this blockbuster fighter includes a variety of add-on packs, including four additional characters and 15 bonus character skins.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition features dynamic gameplay including Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full feature length story mode. Players choose from an extensive lineup of the game’s iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or gamers can spectate battles and interact directly with Kombatants online during the King of the Hill mode. The game supports the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition Fight Stick and delivers full controller capability. Players will also be able to access achievements and leaderboard stats.
- Mature Presentation — Fatalities make a triumphant return to their original violent form as Mortal Kombat gives its fans what they’ve been demanding. Graphic details, never before possible are presented with the most sophisticated graphics engine in MK history.
- All New Game Play — By returning to its classic 2D fighting plane, mature presentation, and up to 4 player tag-team kombat; Mortal Kombat introduces an all new fighting mechanic that’s both accessible and provides the depth that fighting game players look for.
- Deep Story Mode — Mortal Kombat offers the deepest story mode of any fighting game. Players are taken back to the original Mortal Kombat tournament where they try to alter the events of the past in an attempt to save the future.
- Graphics & technology — Characters, environments and fatalities have never been presented with as much gory detail as in this next generation Mortal Kombat. From internal organs to the most “realistic” blood effects, Kombat has never looked this good.
- New Game Modes — In addition to an enhanced online feature set, Mortal Kombat introduces Co-op arcade mode amongst its many cutting-edge gameplay modes.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Trailer
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Screenshot
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by High Voltage Software. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2013 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. Autodesk, Beast, Turtle, and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All rights Reserved. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System provided by Firelight Technologies. PhysX Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. © 2002- 2012 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 2007-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo, NetherRealm Studios, NetherRealm logo and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
©New Freddy Krueger and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line
WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.