THE INQUISITOR BOOK I THE PLAGUE PC GAMETitle: The Inquisitor Book I The Plague PC Game
Release Date: July 9, 2013
Game Type: Adventure Games,
File Size: 1.06GB
Official Site: The Inquisitor Book I The Plague PC Game
On Steam: The Inquisitor Book I The Plague PC Game
WiKi page: The Inquisitor Book I The Plague PC Game [N/A]
About The Inquisitor Book I The PlagueThe medieval adventure casts players in the dual roles of Nicolas Eymerich and his partner, friar Jacinto Corona. A cruel man whose only goal is to combat Satan, Eymerich assumes the mantle of Grand Inquistor when sent to a French territory where the Catholic Church has lost its influence. Once there, he discovers that the village is afflicted with a deadly plague and that madness and heresy have united, forests are on fire hiding monstrous creatures created by the ancient pagan myths, and the Cistercian castle has turned into an impregnable fortress where large stakes burn. It’s up to Nicolas and Jacinto to discover the cause of these horrors and put a stop to them. Download full version game, full game, free game download...
The Inquisitor Book I The Plague Torrent
The Inquisitor Book I The Plague Direct Mirror Download:Internet Download Manager .
- Burn or mount the image.
- Install the game.
- Play the game.
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/Seven/8
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Widescreen resolutions supported
- Original character and storyline (a real bad guy )
- 2 different game modes (adventure & interactive novel)
- Rich 3D audio environments (Home Theater 5.1 supported)
- 6 to 8 hours of gameplay
- Optional text driven input (issue commands with keyboard, for retro-game fans)
- Hidden object mechanism for high longevity try to get a complete score of 100/100!
- More than 20 different puzzles and mini-games
- Over 30 highly-detailed environments