DAWN OF FANTASY KINGDOM WARSTitle: Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom Wars Game
Devoloper/Publisher: Reveries World Studios
Release Date: 2 Apr 2013
Game Type: Strategy Games,
File Size: 2.03GB
Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom Wars Game Official Site
Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom Wars Game (*$) On Steam
Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom Wars Game WiKi page
About Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom WarsDawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars is the first full 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat. Offering an evolving online environment, in which you will be gathering resources, constructing buildings and walls, directing your citizens, completing quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and managing your economy - all within. Full PC games download free, download Dawn Of Fantasy Kingdom Wars with crack, download full version game via torrent network and mirror links.
Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Torrent
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first.
ORDownload below no need torrent downloader
Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars mirror download: Netload Share Online Cloudzer Ryushare Putlocker Uptobox
- Unpack, burn or mount
- Install the game
- Copy the cracked content from PROPHET dir
- Go To Hell
DescriptionDawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars is the first full 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat. Offering an evolving online environment, in which you will be gathering resources, constructing buildings and walls, directing your citizens, completing quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and managing your economy - all within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this is glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world contributing in their spare time.
Key Feature:Innovative MMORTS Approach
- Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
Multiple Games Modes
- Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended World Conquest mode - Kingdom Wars, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
Stunning Siege Combat
- User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
Three Distinct Races & Styles of Gameplay
- Dawn of Fantasy features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
Fully 3D Dynamic World Map
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
Original Base Building Approach
- Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
Complex Economic Model with Corpse Looting
- Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
Realistic Weather and Season Change
- The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.