|PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (PES) 2014|
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (PES) 2014GAME TITLE: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER "PES" 2014 + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: KONAMI
Game Release Date: 19 Sep 2013
Game Type: Action Games, Football
File Size: 3.37GB
Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 Official Site
Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 (*$) On Steam
Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 WiKi page
About Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Pro Evolution Soccer 14 is action football games has release on 19-Sep-14 by Konami for PC. PES is football sport in this game player can play with friend as multiplayers with higher quality of picture in 3D by KONAMI. Get Pro Evolution Soccer 14 full game free download, you can get downloading Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 14 with crack full PC games. PES 14 full version free download via torrent network and also you can download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 with crack or only crack and CD key of PES14 for free with cloudfile and single files linked with. More games of KONAMI:
PES 2014: TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
ORDownload PES14 no need torrent downloader: UPLOADED | NETLOAD | SHARE ONLINE | CLOUDZER | UPTOBOX
PES14 CD KEY: RELOADED INSTALLER:
How to Install PES 2014 by Clicking "setup.exe"
- Install with PES instaler
- Wait until completed
- Open patch "Version_184.108.40.206__Data_Pack_5.0__PESEdit_Patch_4.2.ver"
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (PES) 2014Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, officially abbreviated to PES 2014, also known in Japan and South Korea as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 is an association football video game and the latest game in Pro Evolution Soccer series, developed and published by Konami. The game features a modified version of the new Fox Engine. It was released on September 19 in Europe, September 20 in United Kingdom, September 24 in North America and on November 14 in Japan. The playable demo became available on September 11 for download. Once again, the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup competitions are fully licensed in the game, and the First Playable UEFA Europa League without entering Master League, Become a Legend, and/or League. For the first time, the game features an exclusive license for the AFC Champions League, the Argentine Primera División, Chilean Primera División, and Arabic commentary as well, by Rhaouf Khelif of beIN Sports, also Argentinean commentary, by Mariano Closs and Fernando Niembro, and Chilean commentary by Fernando Solabarrieta and Patricio Yáñez of Fox Sports Latinoamérica.
Konami confirmed that rain will not feature in PES 2014 due to the engine upgrade, as well as the Stadium Editor and La Liga stadiums because of licensing restrictions.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is the last video game for the PlayStation 2 produced and released in North America and Europe, which ceased production in January 2013.
Demonstrating incredible realism, PES 2014 is a new model of virtual football. In the Spotlight - the ball and it fundamentally changes the very foundation of the game. The new engine Fox Engine is responsible for excellent detail and coupled with a fundamentally new football system provides improvement in all aspects of the game. MASS physics engine makes unique every argument for the ball, and the new animation technology faithfully reproduces all the emotions of players and fans.
- TrueBall Tech: PES 2014 centers everything thing on the ball: how it moves and how players use it. First touch and sublime control is what set certain players apart from others. The ability to not only read a pass, but to be one step ahead and to know what is needed to gain yards on an encroaching defender. TrueBall Tech allows the player to trap or knock on a pass using the analogue stick with detailed barycentric physics determining the weight shift of the player and the height and speed of the pass, as to how the player’s body will automatically shape to receive it.
- Motion Animation Stability System (M.A.S.S.): The physical combat between players is a vital part of a match, and the new M.A.S.S. component simulate the bodily contact between multiple players within tailored animations that segue seamlessly into each other. Rather than a series of pre-set animations that occur under specific circumstances, M.A.S.S. reacts instantly to any situation, with the reaction of a fouled player entirely dependent on the direction and force with which they are tackled. Dependent on factors such as their size and power, players will stumble but instantly recover if clipped, barge others off the ball, and use their stature to block players from possession. Similarly, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 now has more styles of tackle, as opposed to basic foot in or sliding types.
- Heart: Each player in the game now employs mental attributes in addition to playing styles and skills, and can be adversely affected when having a poor game. However, if an individual is not playing well, his team mates can rally round and will work to support him. The cauldron effect of a vibrant stadium will showcase the mood of the fans, with all-new sound effects combining with stunning AI systems to create a palpable match day atmosphere.
- PES ID: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 set a new bar for realism, with its inclusion of the Player ID system. For the first time, players could instantly recognize a player by their faithfully recreated running and play styles. The way a player ran, moved and spread the ball about would be identical to that of their real-life counterpart, and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 featured 50 players that utilised the system.
- Team Play: Via the new game’s innovative Combination Play users can set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different off-the-ball runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available. These moves can be pre-set to key areas of the field, allowing users to exploit defensive weaknesses beforehand.
- Professional Consultation: The PES Productions team has undergone several years of consultation with both Pro Evolution Soccer and football fans related to key elements of the series are able to implement a wide range of additional improvements.
Minimum System Requirement:✔ Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
✔ CPU: Inel Core 2 Duo@1.8GGHz. AMD Phenom II X2 240 or equivalent processor
✔ Memory: 1 GB
✔ Video Card: 512 MB VRAM
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 5 GB.