SHADOW WARRIORGAME TITLE: SHADOW WARRIOR + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: Devolver Digital
Game Release Date: 27 Sep 2013
Game Type: Action, Adventure Games
File Size: 2.98 GB
Shadow Warrior Official Site
Shadow Warrior (*$) On Steam
Shadow Warrior WiKi page
About Shadow WarriorShadow Warrior is action and adventure games release on 27-Sep-2013 for PC. Shadow Warrior also a horrors game that player fight with zombies and many ghosts as adventure trip in the game mission. Get Shadow Warrior full version download free. You download Shadow Warrior cracked full games from torrent network or download Shadow Warrior with crack with single file of cloudfile full crack games. Shadow Warrior games can download and play no steam as single player and multiplayers.
SHADOW WARRIOR: TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
ORDownload SHADOW WARRIOR no need torrent downloader: UPLOADED | NETLOAD | SHARE ONLINE | CLOUDZER | RYUSHARE | PUTLOCKER | UPTOBOX
How to Install Shadow Warrior
- After download completed open part1 (executable file) ,
- Choose location ,
- Click install ,
- Wait until is done
- Play game from desktop shortcut.
SHADOW WARRIORShadow Warrior is a bold reimagining of the classic 3D Realms’ shooter from independent developer Flying Wild Hog (Hard Reset) starring the legendary and quick-witted warrior Lo Wang. Combine the brute force of overwhelming firepower with the elegant precision of a katana to annihilate the merciless armies of the shadow realm in an exhilarating and visually stunning transformation of the classic first-person shooter.
Shadow Warrior is a first-person shooter video game developed by 3D Realms and released on May 13, 1997 by GT Interactive. Shadow Warrior was developed using Ken Silverman's Build engine and improved on 3D Realms' previous Build engine game, Duke Nukem 3D. Mark Adams ported Shadow Warrior to Mac OS in August 1997.
The game's improvements included introduction of true room-over-room situations, the use of 3D voxels instead of 2D sprites for weapons and usable inventory items, transparent water, climbable ladders, and assorted vehicles to drive (some armed with weapons). Although ultra-violent, the game emphasized tongue-in-cheek humor and contained some sexual themes (although less blatantly than in Duke Nukem 3D). A combination of Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior was published by GT Interactive in March 1998, titled East Meets West.
On April 1, 2005, 3D Realms released the source code for the Shadow Warrior engine (Build engine) under the GPL, which resulted in the first source port a day later on April 2, 2005.
On May 29, 2013, Devolver Digital announced the game would be free to obtain for a limited time on Steam, after a promotion to offer redemption keys for it on Facebook was exploited. Later that day they announced that they decided to offer copies of the game on Steam for free forever.
StoryShadow Warrior tells the offbeat tale of Zilla Enterprise’s corporate shogun Lo Wang as he is ordered to acquire a legendary blade of limitless power by his deceitful employer. Betrayed and left for dead, Lo Wang learns of the blade’s connection to ancient gods from another realm preparing to push our world to the brink of destruction. Now the reluctant hero must become legend through a masterful combination of gun, blade, magic and wit to uncover the truth behind the demonic invasion and banish evil back into the darkness.
Gameplay:Shadow Warrior is a first-person shooter similar to Duke Nukem 3D as both use the Build engine. Players navigate the protagonist, Lo Wang, through three-dimensional environments or "levels". Throughout levels are enemies that attack Lo Wang, these are killed by the player using weapons such as a katana. Shadow Warrior also features puzzles that must be solved to progress in a level.
Lo Wang's arsenal of weaponry includes Japanese-themed weapons such as shurikens—which were "likely" to be dropped in favor of a high tech fun weapon" in development and a katana, and marked the first appearance of a sticky bomb in an FPS, an idea which wouldn't catch on until Halo many years later. It also includes guns such as Uzis, a riot gun that fires shotgun shells, and the Eraser-inspired railgun (Lo Wang frequently mentions "Time to get erased! Ha ha!" when picking up this weapon). In addition, the head and heart of certain enemies can be used.
This was quite an ambitious game, containing many features not seen until later games. For example, the game features various turrets and vehicles (such as tanks) that the player can drive around freely. It also featured secondary firing, and multiple firing modes for various weapons. It also had climbable ladders.
- Shadow Warrior Reborn – A bold new vision of Shadow Warrior elegantly blends classic first-person shooter gameplay with thrilling action, inventive combat, and a contemporary retelling of the hilarious legend of Lo Wang.
- Elegant Swordplay – Unsheathe your legendary katana to slice enemies apart with precisely targeted swings or unleash fluid combos and special attacks to cut down hordes of enemies with one swift pass through the enraged hordes.
- Upgradeable Arsenal – Utilize every gun in your formidable armory – from stylish revolvers and quad barrel shotguns to explosive-tipped crossbow bolts and laser-guided rocket launchers. Each weapon offers several unique upgrades to increase power, speed, and add devastating alternative firing options.
- Mystical Powers – Call upon mystical powers to protect yourself and paralyze your enemies or use their own severed heads and still-beating hearts to bring them to their knees.
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870/NVIDIA 8800 GT or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An unabashed love of katanas is preferable.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 / AMD Phenom X4 9950
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4890 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The will of a true ninja warrior and an appreciation of Wang jokes.