DEMONICON WITH CRACKGAME TITLE: DEMONICON + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
Game Release Date: 24 Oct, 2013
Game Type: Action games, Adventure
File Size: 7.38GB
Demonicon : Official Site
Demonicon : (*$) On Steam
Demonicon : WiKi page
About DemoniconDemonicon is action and adventure games release on 25-Oct-2014 by Kalypso Media Digital for PC. You can download full PC games for free, Demonicon Crack Full Game Download. Get Demonicon full version game free download cracked with torrent network or you also can download direct single rar, zip, iso, bin file cracked game no steam play offline free game full download.
More games of KALYPSO:
DEMONICON : TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
ORDownload DEMONICON no need torrent downloader: UPLOADED | NETLOAD | SHARE ONLINE | CLOUDZER | RYUSHARE | PUTLOCKER | BILLIONUPLOADS | UPTOBOX
Demonicon Crack Only
How to Install Demonicon
- Burn or mount the image
- Install the game
- Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory
- Play the game
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
DEMONICONThe Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers across the globe.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers and changes his physical appearance
- Comprehensive crafting system allows for creation of potions, poisoned blades and enchanted armor
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful Havok Vision engine
- A richly detailed game world embedded in the extensive fantasy world of The Dark Eye
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512MB VRAM and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI/AMD Radeon 3800 series and higher, NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT and higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 1GB VRAM and Shader Model 5.0 support
- Additional Notes: Best played with Xbox 360® controller for Windows
GAMEPLAY:The Dark Eye: Demonicon is played from a third person perspective. The game serves primarily as an action rpg wherein the player can perform “brutal melee attack combos” as well as “dazzling magic spells”. Similarly to the Dark Souls series of games, when the player is in combat, well timed attacks and defensive measures, as well as the appropriate battle tactics will be the key to your survival and ultimately success.
In The Dark Eye: Demonicon, when you start a new game, the only thing you have to do is decide which difficulty setting you're going to use, from easy to hard (with nether hellish becoming available once you've beaten hard). That's because your character is always male and always named Cairon, and the game uses a classless system, where you only improve your attributes, talents, and spells once you start playing.