FIELDRUNNERS 2 WITH CRACKGAME TITLE: FIELDRUNNERS 2 + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: Subatomic Studios LLC
Game Release Date: 10 Jan, 2013
Game Type: Action Games, Adventure
File Size: 5.51GB
FieldRunners 2 Official Site
FieldRunners 2 (*$) On Steam
FieldRunners 2 WiKi page
About FieldRunners 2FieldRunners 2 is strategy game release on 10 Jan, 2013 for PC games by Subatomic Studios. FieldRunners 2 full version PC game free download, with pcgamedownload.today is free games full download. You can download FieldRunners 2 crack full free no steam, no DVD or CD key, The games is crack FieldRunners 2 download with torrent network and mirror single Rar, Zip, ISO, Bin files download free.
FIELDRUNNERS 2: TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
Download FIELDRUNNERS 2 no need torrent downloader: DOWNLOAD
How to Install FieldRunner II
FIELDRUNNERS 2Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!
Fieldrunners 2 is out now for Blackberry, Android, iPhone and iPod Touch along with the Steam PC version, and Fieldrunners 2 HD is available for iPad!! The massive sequel to the award winning tower defense game, Fieldrunners, introduces more levels, more weapons, more enemies, and more ways to play. With all that content, Fieldrunners 2 is slated to be the ultimate tower defense experience!
Fieldrunners 2 is a tower defense video game, the sequel to Fieldrunners, developed by Subatomic Studios. It was released on July 19, 2012 as an exclusive iOS title, specifically designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is the third release from developer Subatomic Studios. There is also a PlayStation Vita version in the making.
Here are all the cool things the guide covers:
- How to complete all 25 maps on Heroic difficulty with three stars.
- The tricks to earning super high-scores!
- Which levels are the best for earning those elusive gold coins!
- Complete all survival maps without a single enemy getting out.
- Every tower and item in the game – and how to get them.
- Hidden Easter Eggs!
- Exclusive map data – direct from Subatomic Studios!
- Stunning HD screenshots.
- All solutions can been watched in HD with audio commentary.
- 25 unique, hand painted levels spanning 4 distinct zones across Fieldrunners Island
- Over 20 weapons to choose from at the start of each level
- Face waves of fieldrunners that navigate the battlefield with unparalleled realistic swarming behavior
- Multi-storied maps route enemies over bridges, under tunnels, and into trenches
- Revolutionary “Hybrid Maps” combine the fun of designing mazes with the challenges of fixed path layouts
- Sudden Death maps pit players against never ending hordes of enemies in an all new, action packed levels
- Puzzle Maps are bonus levels that put players’ understanding of enemy behaviors to the test
- Over 30 different enemy types, including elite enemy units with special attacks and rewards
- Powerful items allow players to perform precision based attacks like never before.
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS:Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor:Single-core 2.2 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL 1.5 compliant with 256 MB of video RAM, no shader support necessary
- Hard Drive:550 MB HD space
- OS:Windows Vista or 7
- Processor:Dual-core 2.4 GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL 1.5 compliant with 512 MB of video RAM, no shader support necessary
- Hard Drive:550 MB HD space
Fieldrunners 2 offers 25 levels with 4 different zones and backgrounds. Players choose at most 6 types of weapon and 3 types of consumptive item at the start of each level. Fieldrunners 2 also offers 3 levels of difficulty for players, which are casual, tough, and heroic modes. Just like any other tower defense game, players then pick a tower and slap it down on the map, wait for enemies to start to falling, and earn more cash to build more towers.
Players lose the game when the amount of escaped enemies reaches 20. If players win, the game will give players 1 star (for casual mode), 2 stars (for tough mode), or 3 stars (for heroic mode). Players can choose to continue playing in the endless mode after passing each level. No matter players pass the level or not, the game will give players a certain amount of coins according to players’ performance. Players can use earned coins and stars to buy more powerful towers. Fieldrunners 2 offers 25 types of weapon, and 5 types of items. Each of them has distinct range, effect, and weakness.
Compared to Fieldrunners, Fieldrunners 2 has some major improvements. The variety of towers and enemies increases 3 times in Fieldrunners 2. Fieldrunners 2 supports the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad systems (including the latest iPhone and iPad with Retina display). One of the larger improvements is the addition of a path marker. In the original game, the unending stream of fieldrunners would follow a very specific path. They'd pretty much march straight until they hit something. In Fieldrunners 2, the tiny soldiers, tanks and motorcycles will stream across the battlefield more realistically, constantly changing their route depending on where players place their towers. They'll no longer walk right into the heart of a flamethrower pit.