|LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES|
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES WITH CRACKGAME TITLE: LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Game Release Date: 15 Nov, 2013
Game Type: Adventure, Action
File Size: 8.49GB
Lego Marvel Super Heroes : Official Site
Lego Marvel Super Heroes : (*$) On Steam
Lego Marvel Super Heroes : WiKi page
About Lego Marvel Super HeroesLego Marvel Super Heroes is adventure Games and action games 3D animation with quality graphic support it release on 15 Nov, 2013 by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (WB Games). Super Heroes is X-Men, Iron Men, Big Men, A-Men perform in the mission of the Lego Marvel Super Heroes PC game. Here you can download Lego Marvel Super Heroes full version free download for Windows with crack, serial key reg files or you also can download Lego Marvel Super Heroes crack full PC game download no steam via torrent network "uTorrent" to play offline games full download with direct single files Rar, Zip, ISO, Bin files for free.
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES: TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
ORDownload Lego Marvel Super Heroes no need torrent downloader: UPLOADED | SHARE ONLINE | CLOUDZER | BILLIONUPLOADS | PUTLOCKER | UPTOBOX
How to Install Lego Marvel Super Heroes:
- Burn or mount
- Play the game
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROESLego Marvel Super Heroes is a 2013 action-adventure video game developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows, and by Feral Interactive for OS X. The game features gameplay similar to other Lego titles, such as Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, alternating between various action-adventure sequences and puzzle-solving scenarios. The game was released under the title Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril for the iOS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, and PlayStation Vita handheld systems.
A significant feature has Clark Gregg reprising his role as Phil Coulson from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Stan Lee voicing a super-powered version of himself.
LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world. Players will chase down Cosmic Bricks as they travel across LEGO Manhattan and visit key locations from the Marvel Universe, such as Stark Tower, Asteroid M, a Hydra base and the X-Mansion.
Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes offers an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. LEGO and Marvel fans will enjoy classic LEGO video game adventure and humor, while playing as their favorite Marvel characters.
In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, players will unlock more than 100 characters from across the Marvel Universe, including fan favorites like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus! The game will pack in a plethora of super-cool character abilities, combat-like action sequences, epic battle scenes, puzzle-solving and a unique story told with playful LEGO humor.
- Smash, swing and fly in the first LEGO videogame featuring more than 100 of your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Marvel Universe, including Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Loki and Deadpool.
- Help save Earth as your favorite Marvel character with your super-cool strengths and abilities:
- Iron Man flies, hovers, shoots missiles and unleashes a powerful unibeam directly from his chest.
- Spider-Man shoots webs, uses his spider-senses to spot objects invisible to others, crawls up walls and, of course, web-slings.
- Captain America throws his mighty shield at objects and enemies, embeds it into a wall to create a platform, and protects himself from damage.
- Hulk smashes!
- Perform new and powerful moves as “BIG-fig” characters like Hulk and Abomination. Leave a path of destruction as you smash through LEGO walls and throw cars using hyper strength.
- Discover LEGO Manhattan like never before, and travel to iconic locations from the Marvel Universe, such as the X-Mansion, Asteroid M and Asgard.
- Create unique Super Heroes with customizable characters.
- Enjoy an exciting original story, filled with classic LEGO videogame adventure and humor.
Following the gameplay style of past Lego titles, players are able to control approximately 150 characters from the Marvel Universe, each with their own unique abilities. For example, Spider-Man can swing on his webs and use his spider sense while the Hulk, who is larger than the standard minifigures, can throw large objects, as well as shrink down into Bruce Banner to access computers. Galactus was chosen as the main antagonist in the game. According to game director, Arthur Parsons, and producer, Phil Ring, one of the main settings of Lego Marvel Super Heroes is a Lego version of New York City. In addition, a Lego version of Asgard was created.
The creative team has also incorporated Marvel Comics co-creator Stan Lee in the game. He is a part of missions called "Stan Lee in Peril" (similar to "Citizen in Peril" missions from previous games). He is also a playable character and has several of the other characters' abilities (such as Spider-Man's webbing, a combination of Human Torch's heat beam and Cyclops's optic blast, Mr. Fantastic's ability to grapple, an adamantium skeleton when all health is depleted, and the ability to transform into a Hulk-like version of Lee).
Players can also explore the Marvel version of New York City, though they can only use a specific character and access buildings after the campaign is complete. Side missions are narrated by Deadpool and take place in buildings with their own storylines. There are a total of 15 missions in the main single-player campaign, followed by 12 side missions.
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows®XP SP3, Windows Vista/7/8 with latest service packs and updates installed
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 EE 3800+ (2*2000 Mhz) or similar Intel CPU, such as Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 (2*2000 Mhz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 4*2600 Mhz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space