|THE SIMS3 : INTO THE FUTURE|
THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE WITH CRACKGAME TITLE: THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE + CRACK
Game Devoloper/Publisher: Electronic Art (EA)
Game Release Date: 23 Oct, 2013
Game Type: Simulate games
File Size: 3.31GB
The Sims 3 : Into The Future - Official Site
The Sims 3 : Into The Future - (*$) On Steam
The Sims 3 : Into The Future - WiKi page
About The Sims 3 : Into The FutureThe Sims 3 : Into The Future is simulate game release on 23-Oct-2013 by EA for PC. The Sims 3 is a good game from EA. Here you can get The SIMs Into The Future full version for windows. Download The Sims Into the Future full game cracked free with torrent network or direct single mirror links Rar, ISO, Zip, Bin files free download.
More games from EA: THE SIMS 3 : ISLAND PARADISE | FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 | BATTLEFIELD4
THE SIMS 3 : INTO THE FUTURE - TORRENTDOWNLOAD TORRENT
To download via torrent network link above you need to install uTorrent first and how to make your uTorrent get faster speed.
ORDownload The Sims 3 Into The Future no need torrent downloader: UPLOADED | BILLIONUPLOADS | SHARE ONLINE | CLOUDZER | RYUSHARE | PUTLOCKER | UPTOBOX
1. How to Install The Sims3 : Into The Future
- Install The Sims 3: Into the Future
2. How to Install The Sims3 : Into The Future
- Burn or mount
- Install using our keygen ( requires the Sims 3 main game installed )
- Copy the cracked content from the Fairlight folder to your ‘The Sims 3′ installation
- Play the game
THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTUREThe Sims 3: Into the Future is the eleventh and final expansion pack for The Sims 3 series from Electronic Arts and was released on October 22, 2013 in North America. It is available for both Windows and OS X. In Europe it was released on October 24, 2013 and in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2013.
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there’s a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
- • Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life. • Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- • Change Life in the Future. Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- • Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- • Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- • Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
Mini System Requirement:
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:
- Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- *Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported
GAMEPLAY:The expansion is futuristic themed. Upon installation, players may be visited by a time traveller in their home neighborhood, who gives their sims his time portal for use upon receiving help from the player. Using this portal, sims can travel to the future, into a new sub-neighborhood called "Oasis Landing", a futuristic town built amongst mountainous wastelands.
Plumbots (similar to simbots and servos in previous sim games) are a major addition to the expansion. They can be built and fully customized with the new "Create-A-Bot" mode, and players can create various trait chips that determines their personality, use and gameplay. Hoverboards, jetpacks, monorails and hovercars are introduced to the game as new transportation options. New careers include astronomers and bot dealers. New objects include holographic TVs, food synthesizers, build-a-bot workshops and the laser rythimacon, a new instrument.
Sims are also able to visit their future descendants during time travel, and can change or eliminate these descendants altogether if the player sends the sim back to the present and changes their lifestyle or fate.